finally back

the curtains are pretty nice, but not cheap though

im so glad that u guys came, thanks a million

emcee for the day

i am very happy that this event has served its purpose... to prove to everyone that im still qualified as a PR practitioner... it meant a lot for me...
after a month, im still here... liaising with the media... writing releases... pitching for interviews... i thought i'll be leaving soon... but boss somehow convinced me that i belong to this industry... i appreciate his effort to guide me, support me, accompany me whenever im about to give up...
many thanks to the PR team too... bet they are tired of my rantings... but they still show their support... great to have u guys in the team...
im glad that im still the cute princess to the team...
i look forward to getting the pressie from boss, so im working hard...
jia you jia you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面