too much fun

too much activities over the weekend
so i have to wake up extra early on a monday morning
to finish my work b4 i go to work
how pathetic is that
i am not hardworking, im just doing what i am supposed to complete
b4 anyone make noise, b4 i lose my job
i am still missing the Raleigh family dinner on sat
where we talked about PT's boarding school, getting lost in RIMM, food, and anything...
recce-ed at IYC on sunday... bought raleigh bear... shopped...
and it is monday now, time to get to work
really wish i could skip work n rest at home
but i cant, have an event tmr
i pray so hard that tmr will b a pleasant day
pls tell me history won't repeat
i really need to prove my capability at the event tmr
i need help from you guys, all my Media friends
thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

black . hole

大学生了没

表面