a bery busy week

since last week, i hang out with my fellow raleigh mates almost every nite
wed - kena con to send lafuma tent to our temporary logs
thurs - coord meeting with the boss - first time meeting poh e since she came back
fri - iw - hilang purse
sat - iw - tak jadi naik kutu
sun - iw + post mortem - my purse is actually in my daypack... silly me
mon - SC's farewell at christal's - justin ajak go RIMM next year =)
tues - send SC off at LCCT
wed - iw celebration dinner at gardens
thurs - day off
fri - penang with Pooh n peiting
sat - penang - kerachuk =)
sun - penang - eat - eat - eat
mon - penang - ipoh - y no st michael?
tues - finally no more raleigh meetings
wed - interview potential venturer at bangsar + meet poh e

n i forsee that next week, i'll be meeting my raleigh mates very often too... that's my life at the moment...
work - raleigh - home - work - raleigh - home - work - more raleigh - home... n im enjoying it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面