post IW blues

back from IW

who are the best? BRAVO
who are the leaders? BRAVO
who are we? BRAVO

this is my team's team cheer

they are a bunch of fun and energetic people, always in high spirit, even during the mid nite game... they are totally fun to be with... had fun working with alan too...

had a blast over the weekend... though again i created some drama on friday nite... thought i lost my purse n camera... was so worried about it throughout the weekend... n i've mafan a few folks to join my drama... sorry peiting, christal, wayne, jiayaw, karlye n every1 who helped me find my purse... n special thanks to our IW boss, vincent tanes for the kind offer... n still i suspected him... my bad... sorry... think he has had enough of me bugging him... hahahaha...

i miss bravo, hope i can spend more time with them... since i 'LOST' my camera, i did not take any pictures of them... but i know they'll remember me, the cute coordinator...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面