KKK is still da best

no matter what, he's still my HERO~

ps: Peter Gade is still ver yau yeng.. ahaha..

it has been quite some time since i last watched badminton...
i think i'll have more time for badminton starting from next month... since i have resigned ma.. most probably i'll be working from home... im my own boss...
well, i have to be more disciplined then... i gotta work hard to save for HK, sabah, taiwan, japan, europe trip... that's my greatest motivation...
i shall only reveal my latest plan when everything is finally confirmed... but i can tell if that works, it's really something amazing...
im nearer to my DREAM...
im very very excited about it... i have never thought that this will happen on me...
it's so so lucky that ms. R actually approached me n offered me a work-from-home job... yeah yeah yeah =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面