super good mood

im in super good mood today!!
i think it's becoz of the breakfast..
i had a cup of yogurt drink.. a banana n a slice of yogurt cheese cake... yum yum...
a good start for the day!

then i realised i have nothing much to do today...
have been chatting with sis, raleigh mates n colleague...
layan a few winners who came to collect joint promo prizes... everytime i pass them theor prizes, i'll think of what peiting told me.. haha..
PT: eh u must understand the anguish that these people feel one u know.. u know how nan shou they feel ah... its a very bad feeling that u yourself will cannot tahan... everytime to do that u must think of me lohhh
hahahahhaha.. i know i know... that's why i contacted them to collect the prizes from me before i leave the company...

good news from ms R... wow... everything seems great...

some of the colleagues are shocked that im leaving without getting a new job... even client who knew that i'll be jobless starting from next month is shocked...

well, i can only say this is the latest trend? haha... read an article in sinchew yesterday about young girls leaving their job and start their own business.. im part of them now... lets see what will happen next...

ppl who know me well will know that i wont tolerate with ppl who i dislike and environment that upset me... if u ask me to work just because i need money to support myself... im very sorry... i would rather eat grass than compromising to things that i hate... that's me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面