updates 1.2.3

update no 1:
after a long coversation last nite.. the confusion was finally being explained n clarified... i hope everything is clear now... frens remain as frens... let the bygone be bygone =)
some1 told me i should not be too friendly... interesting! haha...
im sleepy after the chat... or i would say story telling session... i slept really well... thanks..
i wish yao or peiting can be here with me... i think they'll support my decision...

update no 2:
work has been boring for me.. since im leaving soon, i have nothing much to do but still have to go to work everyday... sien... my daily routine - news monitoring, tag the images, send highlights, lunch, FB + blog + email chats, entertain some random requests from media or team mates, waiting for 6.30pm...
oh ya, miss R emailed me this morning, the good news will be announced soon... yeah!!
looking forward to the break... i wanna finish all the drama series...
but sis is not around, no shopping kaki for nichii, daiso, FOS, padini... ya i miss my sis...

update no 3:
i dunno how long my savings can support me.. but i really want to visit sis in dec.. n yao + aiai next year summer... perhaps peiting during xmas... OMG... wish i win lottery this weekend...
expedition mate sent me a contact to teach english in china... this is what i always wanted to do since young... if i go, i cant accept the freelance job anymore... so how? why am i always in dilemma?
i still have my backpacker dream... work harder, luyi =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面