career break

i like the way tam karlye introduce me... she's luyi.. currently she's on her career break so she's looking for freelance job.. wow, sounds so bergaya...

anyway, im WORKING tomorrow.. dont be too shocked with the news... it's a last minute decision btw... i think it's time to make some money n stay away from getting rot... so i accepted the offer to answer n transfer phone calls at a travel agency.. ya ya i know it's not a very LUYI job...

hmm, i take it as an opp for me to save for my EUROPE trip.. yeah that's my motivation.. lizzie asks me to visit her at nottingham, she asked: when are u coming over, it has been quite some time since we traveled together, lets meet up in UK.. the invitation's really tempting.. i miss lizzie very much... she's the only person who can understand my love for badminton n KKK... haha.. she admires dato lee chong wei..

itu nottingham kat UK, not the semenyih wan.. so i must work hard for it.. i believe that my beloved 5+3 president is waiting for me at cambridge too.. n costa rica.. should i proceed?

starting from tmr, i'll be karlye's colleague.. haha.. n im sitting opposite her.. sure banyak kecoh + banyak gossip...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

black . hole

大学生了没

表面