希望越高失望越大

aiyoh.. after all the planning and changes.. it is confirmed that i wont be meeting him at tampasak next wednesday... im flying to KK on tues, n he's coming back to KL on tues as well.. it's fated.. ok lets stop here.

packing for my borneo trip, was so exicted when i took out my sleeping bag, dri-fast towel, dry bag, ruck sack.. feel like im going expedition again.. haha.. im wondering should i bring MOZI NET? hmm... what else do i need? whistle + gun + head torch + bandana.. haha.. i'll be visiting TAMPASAK very very soon... super exciting journey... four wheel drive, yeah!!

i hope it's tuesday tmr.. then i do not have to work loh.. but then i still have tonnes of work related matters to settle before i can enjoy my holidays.. ok i shall stop here n continue with my work...

I AM GOING TO TAMPASAK ON 18 NOV!!! Cant wait!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面