the 800th!

i have been swearing a lot recently.. it's totally not my style to swear but i just cant help it... working with idiots... being in the same FAMILY! (shites, i wanna use the 4 letters word again).. what more to say when HE n HE are putting up their own show...

everyone asked me to think on Raleigh's behalf.. dont get affected easily by idiots... ok i listened to them... took a step back n trying hard to tolerate with idiots... but still i was blasted by mr trying-to cover-IWO's ass... hey, i can win any battle easily, dont test my ability!
if you think by doing that to me, i will feel bad n leave? or i will say sorry again n work peacefully with the rest of them? obviously you do not know me well enough yet.. I AM LU YI, not your fav puppet..

well, at the moment, i'll save all my campaigning for the sake of Raleigh.. i do not predict all these to happen.. i thought everything will be fine till end of this term... now i really have to re-think what i wanna achieve with Raleigh n plan for my next step... enough of emo post...

i will be visiting my sis in 2.5 weeks.. im very excited to visit HK again... it'll b so so cool to bring my parents n bros around to show them the places where me n my sis got lost in RIMM.. haha.. n the cheap boat ride at aberdeen.. not to forget the fried fish skin n cheh zai min... n my fav mango dessert at Hui Lau San... yeah!!!

it has been quite some time since the last annual family trip... i miss the times when daddy mummy ying yong sheng n me were playing with snow in korea.. eating bing tang hu lu in beijing.. cooking brocoli n rice in brisbane...

oh ya daddy wanna go korea again, he's a super fans of da chang jin... mummy asks me to sponsor them since im working now.. i will consider that... haha... must plan my budgeting for next year...

Comments

hYpEr@cTivE said…
hey.. u should sponsor them.. haha... n let's go travelling again.. i miss travelling wif all of u..
excited to meet u guys in 2.5weeks!!

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面