hong kong again~

huh? u're going to hong kong again?
yes, I am.. haha... this is the third visit in the past 1 n half years..
first visit was in july 08.. a touch n go visit.. spent merely a day in HK then went back to macau..
second visit was in march 09.. RIMM... this will remain the most memorable visit for the rest of my life... fireman.. police.. EU..
tmr im going to macau, then going over to HK on 1st jan... this time is the FAMILY family trip.. the objective for the family is to visit my sis... luyi's objective is to meet police husband candidate n SHOPPING.. hahaha... n im super excited with the meet up on 4th jan with my brothers n sisters of raleigh HK...
ok still got a lot to pack.. better stop crapping here n carry on with my packing =.=

ps: im very excited tonite.. meeting my delta anak n my belated xmas pressie... hahahaha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面