santa william

yay! i got one of my wishes granted...

surprises from UK will be arriving in msia on 29th dec..
then it will travel to penang then KL (me)...
im expecting to reveive the presento in Jan, before chinese new year..
this is what being told by santa william...

it seems like the xmas presento will be a new year gift, or mayb my birthday gift (hint hint, my bday coming soon) by the time it reaches me..
i am still very excited about the purse and clutch from Marks & Spencer UK...

have been hunting for a nice purse that wont cost me a bomb..
finally saw this purple floral purse from M&S..
the clutch is cheaper than the purse, that's y i think i should get it as well..
excuses i know.. haha...

hmm, i think i should not be over excited before i receive the items...
i hope santa william got me exactly what i wanted... fingers crossed...
ah pooh told me he's blur, so im worried that he might get me something else
mayb i should ask him to send me a picture of the items?? =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面