wong mun seng

i must dedicate this post to my primary school mate then secondary school monitor n now one of my buddies... daniel wong mun seng..
no matter he's daniel or munseng, he's still my best best fren!

he's the most gentleman dude i have ever met in life.. really..
i enjoy going out with him coz i know i'll be well taken care of..
n i like him being the driver..
he's always the first to sms me when i write something negative in my blog..
i sure know we're just a phone call away..
no worries, im always fine.. just that im a bit too emo sometimes.. sorry!
he told me to be careful when im traveling alone..
he tries his best to tell me not to travel alone, not to eat with hands.. haha..
he blames peiting for transforming a luyi luyi to a raleigh luyi..

thanks a lot! for everything!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面