i've got mails =)

saw two mails on the desk when i reached home after work..

1 from Aus, definitely from peiting, coz i recognise her handwriting.. n she has the habit to write address in marker pen.. was already super excited when i saw her card.. the first bday card in 2010! wei, thanks a lot for remembering my birthday! n all the memories between us =)

i like the messages written in chinese.. haha..
i like to see u write in chinese..
i like the picture.. yeah malacca n penang..
we shall visit those places together again n take more pictures!
frens forever!!

another 1 is from UK.. i know it's not from xiao yao, the handwriting is nothing similar to hers.. lizzie just sent me a card in christmas, christian said sorry for not able to send me any cards this year.. so who else? william? he asked for my address.. or...
i was totally surprised when i opened it.. it's from my project manager, Penny! i have never imagined that my PM will send me mails... she's my PM in diving phase, then she joined us in danum too.. she's strict, follow all the safety rules kind of person, so i was not very close with her in expedition.. but i did enjoy doing 1-to-1 with her.. coz she is observant n i like her way of commenting the team in danum.. super cool eh..

when i saw the orang utans, i tot some1 might have brought the postcard or something to UK, then send it to me, coz they know i like borneo, to be exact, borneo expedition! but the card is printed in UK.. it means a lot to me.. greetings from the PM to celebrate the second anniversary of my borneo expedition.. thanks a lot Penny..

told yea, Feb is MY month!
oh and thanks to the taylors kepong gang for the treat at Tony Romas and Baskin Robbins..
i feel so so blessed with great people around me =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

black . hole

大学生了没

表面