my fav month

february is my favourite month coz it's MY month
yea, my birthday is the most important occasion in the year
it's not about the pressies (hey but who doesn't like pressies, haha) or the surprises, it's the blessings from people who care for you, remember you as well as taking effort to wish you on your big day..
i used to keep all the bday cards n sms-es i receive every year..
but after i lost my phone in sabah, all the msgs are gone too..
well i still keep the cards =P

feb 08 is also when i embarked on a raleigh expedition
my expedition meant a lot to me coz i have great team mates
i get along well with the team bcoz they celebrated my bday with me
i will not forget the bday song early in the morning
the bday card designed by alex the day leader
the bday song n greetings in malay during the sit rep practice
n the mini bday party - with cake n candles, just before i went into the jungle
i love alpha 6 bcoz all the memories we shared, also the gossips, haha
i spent about a month with 14 of them - ariana, alice, jenny, steph, anna, alex, will, tom, anu, jasper, andy, ed, sell, charlie
who love
caramel peanut, incredible hard cheese, vege curry, greasy dregs, dog curry, wild boar, head hunter party, maga falls, bat cave, crackers, banana chips, peanut brittles, KFC =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

black . hole

大学生了没

表面