thank you very much!



my bday celebration started on 7th feb.. when my dear fren, daniel wong mun seng msg me at 11.30pm to wish me happy bday.. i like his bday wish, but it wasn't my bday yet.. so i asked him why he wished me in advance.. n he replied: your bday is on 9th feb mah.. i really thought i slept 2 days 2 nights after marathon. but am i that tired? after checking the calendar, im sure i did not sleep for that long.. it's mun seng! haha.. he was blur, not me! anyway thanks a lot for the little drama!

got more msgs on 8 feb morning, again i suspected that:
1. ppl thought my bday falls on 8 feb, or
2. it's 9th feb already, without me noticing (but that's quite impossible)

but later on i think it's becoz of Facebook.. they saw the reminder of my bday so they wished me in advance, so they wont forget to wish me the next day.. oklah, i accepted the fact.

at nite, munseng ajak me to yumcha with wei sen n poh kiat. went to pappa rich kepong. luckily it's not bangsar, haha (those who know why, stop laughing) had my fav red bean ice with chendol, yum yum! had a great chat with the guys.. wei sen is still as blur as usual. glad to know that poh kiat enjoys his new job. liu sheng n kai yee joined us later on. was happy to meet kaiyee. has not been seeing her often since she she came back from aus. then we chatted till 12am. n finally they wished me happy birthday at the rite time. haha. thanks, everyone!

balik rumah. terkejut when i stepped into my room. i saw a table. it was karlye n christal. they hid in my room to surprise me.. haha.. luckily i din come home at 3am?! i like the table. n red egg. n red bean dessert. thanks gals! mummy, daddy, bros gave me ang pows. yeah i can shop!!

next morning - finally the actual day. took leave but i woke up at 8.15am coz liusheng ajak breakfast. i think the purpose of meeting up is not to makan, but to borak.. haha.. after breakfast, went home to clean my room. yea sis is coming back on fri, it's time to tidy up the mess.. it's only 50% done.. n im lazy. thanks poh-e for the cupcake surprise. haha.

lunch with xintong is another surprise. it's not a planned surprise. just coincidentally she's back n we manage to catch up. stories from aussie land, stories of shihchung, stories of her adventure... had banana rice at nirvanas. teh o ice limau is nice!

dinner with raleigh sisters - woonchin, poh-e, christal, karlye n xintong. no blindfold. no kidnap. no ice-cream. no beanie. no drama. but it was a great nite. nice food, nice chats, n nice frens. oh n nice ghost stories from poh-e too.. i really love the giraffe from my delta anaks. love it so so much! it's the best bday gift so far.. i named it Fifi. Fifi is my new pet! did i force them to buy giraffe for me? i guess not.. haha..

met adrian after dinner. yum cha. nothing to do with bday. but it was fun. we talked about starting own business. frens. chinese new year. hometowns. riddles. raleigh n non raleigh stuff. a cool way to end 9th feb 2010.

thanks everyone for the smses, FB msgs, phone calls... oh, the awesome card from peiting. n the lovely pressies. sis got me a pair of shoes from cotton on, yeah!! cant wait to meet xiao u n xiao yao on saturday! 5+3 will reunite!

birthday is the most important ocassion of the year. but, the only bad thing that happens on your birthday is, u get older =P i hope i get wiser n smarter. n expand yap luyi sdn bhd. haha..

Comments

christal.loh said…
nice to know u like the table... >.<

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面