20 march

a very important day.. a date to remember.. =)

glad that liu sheng invited me to his gathering.. i've made friends with a few more non raleigh people.. haha.. the hot air balloon fiesta is not as great as i thought.. weather was super hot!!! luckily i wore shorts.. smart me.. but i looked under-dress compared to the gang, who cares lah.. haha..

bump into meng sang, my primary school classmate.. then saw luo qian n hui ming there too... my college mates.. i think i should date dr LLQ n hui ming more often.. haha.. they're my very important non raleigh frens... promise i will call u gals out soon.. green tea dessert!

after the fireworks, we proceed to look out point for dinner plus mini celebration for may kum's birthday.. fook meng used the hulu langat way, which is also the route to IW new campsite.. i felt like going to gabai for a mid night dip :P

it was a long journey though, reached look out point at almost 11.. the waiter messed up the orders.. not a very pleasant experience.. haha.. but the after meal chit-chats was fun.. get to know more about them.. i enjoyed the outing with my newly found non raleigh frens.. haha.. fell asleep in the car on the way back.. was supposed to go poh-e's place..

my dearest coord came to pick me up.. thanks ck.. im glad that i joined the pillow talk.. it was a nice gathering.. i hope there'll be another round of pillow talk with poh-e, ck, vincent n karlye.. coz i missed the first half =P perhaps the full comm should join, a confession plus get-together b4 this term ends..

slept for 30 mins, then we went to petaling street for porridge breakfast.. reached home at 8am.. that's my weekend.. a memorable weekend with different groups of friends..

Comments

LLQ said…
oh yeah, i saw my name here. HAHA. I thot i didn't leave my comment on tat post instead? this is so weird.

Popular posts from this blog

black . hole

大学生了没

表面