YEAH!!! I FOUND MY TEVA!

yes, i went back to the venue at 1.30am to try my luck. thanks christal for joining my adventure. tried searching for beloved teva from the pile the garbage bags. i would say they left only very little rubbish. trying to be environmental friendly i guess, haha.

ok back to my teva hunting. tot i wouldn't find it but i saw it lying nicely on the staircase. YES YES YES!! too bad the guard didn't allow me to enter the studio. he also didn't want to get it for me. he told me the shop will be opened at 9am. i hope he doesn't lie to me. im super happy now!! yeah, my teva!!

owner of studio 99, pls keep it for me. i will collect it at 9am later. pls pls pls dont throw it. thanks!!

ps: met rajinder at the studio at 2am. apparently im not the only person who went back at 2am. haha. her car was trapped in the carpark.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面