new beginning . new resolution

next chapter for raleigh kl will be starting soon. in less than 2 months.
im excited. expecting more sparks. from all.
yup, i change my mind. nope. i should rephrase. i change my decision.
coz my mind was telling me that i should stay all this while. but why i made such stupid decision?

same as everyone else, it took me a very long time to decide whether to stay or to leave.
i do not want more dramas. i do not like accepting newbies. i do not like working with certain ppl. i want to minimise contact with some ppl. i do not want to be the cause of destruction to my frens, especially those who i really care for.

but i know my passion to Get Out There is still around. i wanna do more for raleigh.
n i know i can do more.
im stupid for announcing that i am not staying. for all those stupid reasons.

thanks to poh-e n ck for telling me the truth. that i am important. but i am being ignorant. yes i am. coz the reason i wanna leave is i do not want to deal with some issues n some ppl.
so what's the youth development that im telling everyone when they ask about raleigh? im slapping my own face.

thanks to a special fren who tortured me with a lot of cruelty, hard-to-accept but very true facts n the so called 激将法... i appreciate everything but pls dont be too cruel. i do not like it. im just a cute gal afterall =P

n thanks to the rest of the comm family. for the support n friendship. monthly meets are my greatest achievement this term. im very proud of myself. im thinking how to write skills officer's annual report. it'll be a great one. n planning for a special gift to the comm family. i love u guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面