not the no.1

im sad to know that im no longer the no. 1 PA
im sad that i need to get to know the News from someone else
i used to b the first person to know all the agenda
but now im the second, mayb the third or forth
does that mean that im not important anymore?
why does this happen?
it's all my fault
arggghhhhhh!!!

2 of my close frens told me
they cant stop laughing when they see both of us talk
n they cant explain why we are funny
i have no idea too.. haha..
things are getting better, hope i dont ruin it again
as the 'cause of destruction' is getting closer.

ps: saw this on javin's fb status
One of the bad surprises in life. I thought we were "close frens", but seems like we were just "close". Nobody cares about how I feel before, during and after, so let me tell you this, it is like my heart was being ripped out of me and then thorn into thousands of pieces. Too dramatic? That was how much you guys meant to me, thus the pain.
Note to self: Spread ur wings, live a quality life!

i think i could understand how he feels. that was exactly how i felt 2 months ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面