third gold from josiah!

malaysia's third gold from my second fav malaysian athlete, josiah ng. i once wished to become his manager. i was so sad when i knew that his fiance (think she's now his wife) is also a pr consultant. so chances of me being is manager is zero. aiksss...

lets hope that my fav malaysian athlete, KKK wins another gold in badminton mixed team!
im a bit regret to ajak yumcha. i might miss the badminton match. how ah??
old town got no tv rite? i shall change the venue to mamak, or my house better.. can bah?
why am i talking to myself here? ok it's time to sleep.
good nite ppl!

ps: im worried about going to the bank. im super idiot in banking. why this happens when my mum is not in the country. god bless me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

black . hole

大学生了没

表面