bye bye 2010

2010 is awesome! although i did not achieve most of my my resolutions set for the year. haha!
im glad for what i have achieved so far, relationship (family & friends) and also career. i have also made a few important decisions in life.

for instance, europe trip! and also work & travel in NZ.
career wise i rejected a few job offer. some of you might think im lazy. or im too happy with my current life hence i refuse to make changes.
no one can comment about my job unless u're also working freelance. then u'll know how tough it is to run the whole show all alone. my job may sound random, but im enjoying it!

i believe 2011 will be better. more challenges ahead. more surprises. more roller coaster rides, haha!

ps: one very important resolution, save more $$$ to realise my dreams!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面