my first xmas gift!

got a package from fedex this morning. was wondering why no one inform me about it? coz usually when spore sends me stuff, they'll inform me the airway bill.

i was so delighted after i knew it's a gift for me. my first xmas gift of the year. im even happier with the thank you note. it means a lot to me! its significance is equivalent to the pass with distinction on my uni certs.

thanks rosanne, hazel, geraldine, sharon, the interns joe n shengyang. for the great time working together, in different cities, haha. they're my 'virtual' colleagues. who support me whenever i need guidance and assistance. i have not met sharon n the interns. looking forward to visiting the office in spore! oh ya, thanks to louis, michele n chris too.
i appreciate the opportunity working for aetn. history, ci & bio are all my babies. i witness how they grow from nothing to something here in msia. im glad im part of the channels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面