celebrating chap goh meh

celebrated chap goh meh with my youngest brother. although we are 7 years apart, generation gap doesnt happen at all.

had vietnamese lunch at desa park city. the red bean dessert is yummy! beef noodles and chicken chop rice are not bad too. i spent almost 2 hours listening to him talking. if u think i talk a lot, my bro talks 10 times more than me. n he's way more creative and imaginative than me! haha. he told me how he served the ang mo customers, what do they usually order, how to serve vietnam coffee...

the taiwanese show that i always watch says that females need to express 30000 words per day while males just converse roughly 8000 words. the researcher seriously missed out my bro in the survey.

tv show reminded me that we gotta eat tong yuen on chap goh meh. so i decided to heat up the remaining peanut tong yuen in the fridge. the soup base was sesame paste from HK. what a great dessert for chap goh meh =)
shared the dessert with my youngest bro again, as he's the only person who'll layan all my crazy ideas like how i layan his. haha!

lastly, i would like to dedicate this post to my lovely bro from raleigh, lawyer Q! it's his bday on the 17th! always wanted an elder bro since young. the scenes from made me so jealous. having a gor gor seems cool.
until i met lawyer Q in IW may 08, when i just came back from expedition. he's a great mentor. he listens to my craps and guided me to realize my life directions. thanks, bro!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面