'normal' life

im getting back to normal working adult life starting next week. only for 2 weeks though. but that's long enough for a freelancer who has been working from home for the past 1.5 years.

cant imagine myself waking up at 8am. put on formal attire. drive 20km. stuck in traffic jam. working in an office with colleagues. that sounds normal to a lot of ppl, but definitely not me.

my normal working day would be: wake up around 10am. check emails. if nothing happens, laze in the bed for a bit. start my work at 11am. send weekly highlights. reply media requests. lunch. watch tv. check for online coverage.
sounds free & easy. but i have my busy times too. especially during month end. reports can drive me crazy.

anyway, this will be my last month working on the channels. i gotta say bye-bye to them soon. i will definitely miss them. still remember how excited i was when i saw the first article about the channel launch. the 4 pages interview. joint promos with blogger. live tv interviews. meeting interesting producers & hosts. a hall full of journalists & tv crews during events. i will miss all of these. i'll be back! if 2012 is not end of the world =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面