i wanna marry a banker!

i hate to admit but im a total failure every time i go to the bank. what happened this afternoon made me wanna jump for taipei 101. i have never been so stupid in the past 25 years.

guess what? i withdraw rm5000 at the counter and left the bank without collecting my cash!
i believe no one on earth would make such a silly mistake. im the silliest person in the world (just for today!)

when i went back to my car, i asked my sis: where's the money?
then i realised i left the counter right after the staff passed me my account book.
i went back in to tell the staff, oh saya belum ambil cash saya.
before i completed my sentence, he said, hey yap luyi. and he laughed.
so everyone in the bank looked at me. when the staff passed me a huge stack of rm50, ppl around me stared at me with super huge eyes.
they made me feel stupid. why did i let that happen?
i have no idea. i always have difficulties dealing with banking issues.
this is not the first time i feel stupid after visiting a bank.

after telling my parents what happened, they had a good laugh, and i have found a solution!
i should marry a banker. then i'll have a professional team to settle all banking stuff on my behalf. and i wont feel stupid!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面