i need an ant-eater

please tell me how to get an ant-eater. i'll make him my favorite pet. i desperately want to kill all the ants in office! it's super super irritating to see them crawling on the desk, around my laptop, everywhere in the office! killing ants is my new hobby now. will insect repellent help? rumour says ants hate cucumber. i must try that. i have had enough patience with the ants. they are the tiniest creatures, but definitely the most annoying ones. arghhhhhhh

i got a new challenge today (besides thinking ways to kill ants). i need to make friends with at least 3 journalists every week, starting this week. some more malay media wor.. i only speak malay with my maid lor. ohhhh how am i gonna meet the KPI. macam mana ni...

anyway i manage to take leave next fri, yay =) finally our first trip. how long have we been delaying this? haha. cant wait to hang out with my taylors girls! i wanna eat as much yummy food as i can! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面