2 divas in 2 weeks

a lot of people think PR means attending events & meeting celebs, that is so darn wrong! pls stop asking me if i meet celebs everyday? no i dont. and i hope i dont have to meet them. having celebs at any event is way too tiring, for me at least. 

have been busy with 2 events since last week. first one was a cocktail event, the VVIP is a super star celeb from the US. if you read the papers, you know who im referring to. she's ok but her fans are crazy! the whole event is so messy. moreover due to the miscommunication among client and agencies and other third parties, there're so much of crisis management and follow up. not fun at all. i hate being blamed for things that are none of my business. yes im controlled by my ego, so what?!  

just last night i witnessed the crowning of a brand new beauty queen. this is another dealing-with-the-diva exercise for me. luckily this is not my account. im just the keh leh feh running around to help my bosses with the execution. another messy stunt due to insufficient planning and communication. thanks to this event, i know i will not stay very long in this company. for a very simple reason: im a PR practitioner, im not cheap labour. 

now i need to settle the contract. might need lawyer Q's consultation, again. haha... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

black . hole

大学生了没

表面