idiots are just idiots

i have been complaining a lot about work. guess it's time to put a full stop to all the rantings. thanks to everyone who layan me, haha. i know you guys are tired, am sure your ears hate me! trust me, this is the last time i am complaining about this stupid company, and all the stupid clients. 

work is still the same, full of crap. working hard to secure interviews, then on the day before the interview, client canceled it for the dumbest reason in the world, she has no time to brief the interviewee. seriously WTF, isn't that your job? what if i tell you i have no time to pitch the interviews? 

clients are not always right! clients can be dumb too, very dumb at times. to the bimbo in HK, paying us a retainer doesn't mean that i am your slave or your robot who listens to you all the time, fulfilling all your silly requests, helping you clean the mess after you create havoc. i dont buy this idea at all. so stop trying to control me. i am not my boss. my boss can promise you the star, moon or whatever on earth just for that small amount of money. but i cant. my dignity is more important than everything else. 

bosses are not always right too. some bosses can be very lame, some are vain pots, some are naive. reminder to self: i will not be like them. if i do, please shoot me.

after posting this, everything at work still sucks, just let them be. idiots cant be transformed anyway. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面