my girls

finally met up with kai yee and xiao you. it has been so long. too much to catch up. we have planned a short trip to celebrate 5+3's friendship! cant wait to meet up with everyone again, especially when yao is back next month. we have been friends for more than 10 years, yay! 

this is a happy week. coz i met up with the boys on mon then the girls on sat. had so much fun with all of them. even though wed was a bad day for me, yes it's all because of work. i still consider this week a very contended one for me. i have made decisions. decided what i wanna do next. and working hard towards my goals. so yeah, i know i can make it with the support of my dear friends! love you all!  



 
we were so cute. and we are still very cute =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面