the 3 questions

the 3 questions that everyone will ask when they see me: 
what happen to your hair? 
when are you leaving? 
what are you doing now? 

i'll tell you now: 
yes i have permed my hair. it is supposed to look natural but i dont have the skills like my stylist. so i dont know how to make it look nice. but it'll look better eventually. that's what my mum told me. 

i plan to leave end of april. i know that's winter. so im trying to secure a job now. and yes i will make sure i'll get to meet everyone before i leave. 

i am now working as pr exec, based in a lauyar office in kelana jaya. i hate my job. anyway im quitting in Feb. no further explanation needed. thanks! 

that's the update! ask me something different the next time you see me ya. 

Comments

ah_guang said…
but it'll look better eventually >>>when ur eye sight get used to it.. hahaha
~LuLu~ said…
actually that's what i thought too. haha!

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面