i miss my sis

everyone in the family misses my sis. everyone wishes she is here to celebrate christmas and new year. ok my fault for not allowing her to ponteng class the week before cny. how would i know all her malaysian classmates are already back and only returning after cny. i just want her to be a good student, so dont blame me =P 

she celebrated new year with my cousins and their dog, Happy in macau. guess she's having a great time there. oh she went for the cheese tarts and pork chop noodles, all without me! that's the best in macau! 

and to prevent we miss each other too much in the 3rd and 4th quarter, im visiting her in HK this march before i fly to NZ and she'll be going to costa rica this summer. that's a good deal, right? it had been quite some time since i visited my favourite country, yay!

 
my best travel partner!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

black . hole

大学生了没

表面