NZ is cool!

hey people i am safe and sound here! 
love almost every but besides my luggages. it's so heavy to travel around with 35 kg. but i dunno what to leave out. arghhhhhhhh... and also the unpredictable weather. i will never get it right with the clothes. either too warm or too cold. 

will start looking for jobs on full force tomorrow! met some malaysians here. they're quite nice and all of us are 26 this year, what a coincidence. hopefully everyone is able to get jobs. then we can travel together. i love my travel mate now. she's so caring and kind. she pinjam-ed me almost everything when my luggage is being locked in the office. thanks so so much! 

oh ya, my first surprise upon arriving NZ was Edwards was the co-pilot, again! when he saw me at the airport, his reaction was: har you again ah? hahahahaha. was quite happy that i met someone i know here. feel much more relieved. although he's only staying here for 2 days. and the last time we met on the flight was 4 years ago, after my borneo expedition. 

it's a good start, i believe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面