1 month in NZ



 

to celebrate my one month's stay in NZ, we visited peel forest and rangitata river. but i think im the only one who enjoyed the trip. the guys didnt show any interest in hiking, we only completed the big tree walk which only takes 15mins. so the trip ended quite early and they sent us back to the holiday park by 2.30pm. 

anyway, i had fun with the kids and some leng zai guai lou playing soccer in the evening. surprisingly my team won. my only contribution was kicking the ball twice throughout the game. and my less than 10-year-old captain said: great effort. hahaha... he's such a cute boy. he even prepared drinks for the team. glad to be in his team! 

have been checking my phone and email every 5 seconds. waiting anxiously for the phone call and email. why there's no reply yet? whereas my competitor already got the job offer. i really really wish to get the job. anyway im happy that he got the job. at least one of us got it =) 

data plan and free text ended today. need to top up in order to stay in touch with everyone around the world. so please ring me tonight! please email me today! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面