i'm con to cook a dinner for 6

after the very adventurous going-uphill-with no-petrol incident, another random mission arose. i was asked to cook dinner for the housemates. luckily i have jen with me, or else i dont think they're able to have dinner that nite, haha. we cooked 3 dishes. with all the ingredients we have. it's our ration for a week! what to do. i ate their char siew last nite. 

i believe my housemates are training me to become a professional housewife. thanks people. my dream is to marry a rich guy. so i'll have maid to settle all these for me. 

and tonite im asked to cook 'gu lou yok', just because im not working. yea im not tall and fit enough to do wire lifting, so im off today. the rest of them went to earn money, leaving me and jen at home. 

thanks to dai lou for pinjam-ing me his car. i get to drive in NZ finally! didnt waste the rm150 for international driving license. driving in NZ is as nervous as taking the driving test. i dont know who should go first at the round about. luckily i didnt get any middle fingers pointing at me, haha. 

time to prepare dinner for the lovely housemates, ciao! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面