i need a roommate

roommate's boy is coming to work in national park soon. i gotta get a new roommate and move out of current place. im more than happy to do so (my roommate is a super mafan person!) but it's not easy to find someone at this point of time. everyone has a partner. colleagues suggested me to get a boyfriend so all issues can be solved. sounds pretty good eh? but where to find leh? it's tougher to get a bf than a roommate  here lor. 

i really look forward to move away from my roommate but i dont wanna move to staffies (there'll be a room available after Yee leaves next Sunday). i enjoy meeting different backpackers at The Park. my cooking skills is improving (we can't cook at staffies). and i have paid 190nzd service fees. and i gonna clean the kitchen as rostered this Saturday. so it's really unfair for me to move out now. 

how i wish i can stay in single room without extra charge. haha! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面