labour day for labour

missed the party last nite as i got lost and decided to skip it. went to sri petaling for dinner instead. the yummy char kuey tiao cheered me up from the negative emotions of getting lost. joined the ceramah for a bit.  my labour day party ended with chit chatting session in karlye's car and chocolates from europe. not too bad. 

participated in ethan's project early morning. didnt expect the event to be such large scale. had fun with the kids. made some frens. learnt new knowledge about enzyme, planting and water. enjoyed the drumming circle. thanks ethan for inviting me to join the event. it's definitely the best way to kickstart May! 


yum cha with kepong gang. used my infamous i'll-burn-your house threat to get the lazy guys out from their afternoon nap. again, we talked about future plans, relationships, dreams holidays, food, etc. cant wait for the next session when mun seng is back. 

confession must be made today. i am truly blessed to have kepong gang with me to share my ups and downs. they listen to my random shits. they support my spontaneous plans. they are proud of everything i do (i believe they do, haha!) im very very glad to be part of kepong gang. 


love you all so so much! xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面