what happen at work today

disclaimer: this is a boring post. i just wanna record what happened today, i think it deserves a post in my journal. 

first thing when i reached office. was shocked to see shawn at the lift. he didnt know about the internal meeting today, whereas i knew about it last nite and it's none of my business. as expected, he kena kau kau from the boss. 

manager went out for meeting. leaving me to chase for artwork and body copy from the beloved creative team. called designer to ask about the progress, he answered: unsure. i was really panic but i know rushing him brings no difference. took a deep breath, and waited for his call. 

concept director asked me to brief copywriter about my boss & slave quiz. he sounded really excited. at least better than the first time i briefed him and he told me right at my face that he disagreed with my concept. was flattered coz he offered to create cool names for each tab (something that will add value to my proposal, woohoo). i think he's either in good mood or my idea is really that good that he's willing to put more effort into it. 

got the artwork. totally out of my expectation. sent an email to concept director to ask for its rationale. assistant manager said im harsh. colleagues said i shouldn't send that email. but i really need something relevant to submit today. whatever it is. manager didnt say anything about that email. so just let it be. but i feel bad for designer. i know he's super busy. didnt mean to complain about his work, just that it's not what i wanted. 

got to know my dearest colleague from digital team was out for event. wow, so who gonna do the proposal? dont care la. went out for lunch. as usual everyone complain kau kau about all the shit that happens at work. 

went back office. continue with the proposal. manager told me to use my initial design. wow again im flattered. finally my digital guy is back. but his buddy aka copywriter hasn't sent me the copy. his email came in when i was about to write to him. great. everything is sorted. sent the revised copy to digital team for professional feedback. waited an hour plus for the boss to reply. really beh tahan so i went over to chase them again. mana tau the boss went out for event. 

manager said if im confident, i can send the proposal to client. of coz im confident. plus i really wanna kau tim and go home. was very sleepy. so i sent the proposal. cc everyone. end of story. go home. 

got a text from manager at 10.45pm. client said my proposal is good. ok all the drama seems not a big deal now. wow i can sleep soundly tonight. think i should buy coffee again tmr. and snacks. for the 2 heroes who helped. thanks people. i might be demanding but you know i just want to do my best. so we get the job. 

ps: the designer whom i find very mafan to work with has left today. hot-from-the-oven news 2 hours ago. wow. today is really a day to remember. full of dramas and good news. good nite ppl. thanks for reading. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面