dont ask me out till next april

met the sweetest couple on earth today. spent a lovely day with them. and im missing them already!!! they invited me and my partner to their wedding next april. and travel in south america for months (yes months)! 

so my plan for now is to save enough money for the trip to chile next april.  get a partner to go with me. and quit my job in order to make the trip happen. gotta settle all these in 9 months. possible bah? 

am so happy to meet eileen and david again. they're the nicest and sweetest couple i have ever met. very passionate in everything they do. very thoughtful and helpful. enjoyed having dinner with them. had so much fun making quiche and muffin together. trying hard to get on t-bar. snowboard down knoll ridge. and i still remember eileen's super excited reaction after david proposed to her at crater lake. 

i wanna be part of their wedding. and so i have to start saving now. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面