i still cannot believe...

  • everyone laughed at me when i said ben is the most good looking guy in the company. manager said she'll intro more leng zai to me. the rest kept laughing and making fun of how i should date him. what's wrong with ben? he's not super leng zai but he's the nicest guy in the company. he'll ask me for lunch everyday. ask about how im coping with work. reminds me to rest. really mr nice guy. so he's my top 1! 
  • my second leng zai candidate left the company! and i got to know about it through the who's-the-top 5-leng-zai Q&A session for newbies. like why so sudden? but why he left? we still whatsapp each other 2 weeks ago. but he didnt mention a thing. erm i thought we're friends. should at least inform la. anyway dont think i'll ever get any text from him...
  • girl friend is dating a guy. an ordinary guy (to me). not to say he's not good but i always thought she deserves a better person. someone more brilliant. more good looking. someone with more X factor. yea that's none of my business, i know. i wish them the best. really hope that he's her mr right. fingers crossed. 
  • ok that's all for now. i guess there are 10 million things that i find them incredible around me. i have an awesome life, dont i? hahaha... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

black . hole

大学生了没

表面