super bad day at work

perhaps managing numbers is just not my thing. battled with it and i was defeated badly. it ruins my day and i had some argument with the boss. very silly i know. i should control my temper but i just cant help it. 

thanks to the lunch gang for bringing me to get my happy food. 
thanks to dear for listening to my ranting and always be with me when im emo. 
thanks to the dinner gang for telling me bad luck only stays for a day. tomorrow is a brand new day! 
thanks to the boss for being considerate. she sent me a giraffe image to cheer me up despite me being rude to her. 
thanks to the partner for dropping by after work to make sure im ok. 

i know you guys love me. i love you all too. so i'll be fine. thanks! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面