Feb is my FAVORITE month

 
my 29th birthday 
made my very precious birthday wishes with birthday sundae 
and my fav drink
yes, gotta admit drinking is one of my fav past time now
so what, im already 29 :P

 
thanks to everyone who celebrated by big day with me 
i know all of you love me. im blessed! 

 
met the girls whom i know for more than 20 years 
told them a very shocking news, am glad they're with me 
thank you so much for the friendship & support

 
CNY roadtrip to PD
we hiked. we swam. we ate. we drank. we talked 
i have the best siblings! 

 
thanks for visiting the museum with me on such a hot day 
:)

 
the last surprise in Feb 
best team mate got me sparkles as reward for helping him while he was away
didnt expect we'll end up having a wonderful night together

thank you everyone for the sweet memories in Feb 
i look forward to welcoming March
2 weddings to attend
visiting sis and frens in HK 
and it's the last month of the first quarter in 2015
oh, March you better be awesome! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

black . hole

大学生了没

表面