Great things don't come easy

 
Samantha came to visit during my first month
it was also the national day celebration

 
balik kampung for raya 
met the raleigh girls and we had fun singing out loud!

 
every time chin visits, i'll get to stay in hotel 
and i can watch TV lol 

 
first outing with the team

 
bye bye lin lao shi 

 
sis and baba came to walk 100km together

 
completed 100km after 30 hours, finally!

 
missed kepong gang's gathering :( 

 
cosplay at AFAID 

 
no matter how good or bad life is, SMILE! 

 
last gym session with the macho man group before we moved office

 
company team building: beach volleyball 

 
merry christmas and happy new year 
marked my 6th month in SG

 
bro and sis visited batam
first trip of the year

 
my birthday :) 

 
family portrait 

 
old and new friends celebrating my birthday 

 
lihin's wedding, also my first wedding in SG

Happy 1st Anniversary, little lulu! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面