i've got the job!!

yeah... i attended an interview at ROOTS SHOOTS N FROOTS this afternoon... the interview was OK... just a simple coversation between me n the PR manager... MR. Thien Chieh... he apologised regarding the previous interview... he told me that he had to fly to kuching (not sabah) for some reasons la... n he had asked his colleage to meet me on that day... but coincidently... his colleage... Ms. Yi Ling had gone to Penang... they lost my contact number... that's why no one inform me that the interview was cancelled... it's ok... i don't really mind since that day was my semester break... i was free the whole day... i just take it as a 'lawatan sambil belajar' trip before i get to work in the company... haha...
the good news is they have accepted me to have my internship in their company... i'm so excited about it... looking forward to having my internship there... my future colleages are so friendly... i am confident that i'll get the opportunity to learn a lot from them... though a lot of my classmates told me that it's just a small company... i should choose a bigger scale company... but i still like that place... dunno why... i just have the feeling that i'll enjoy my 2 months over there... i like the people there... i like the company's interior design... everything seems to be alrite to me... i'll be starting the practical training on 7th november... wow... still wondering what should i wear... what kind of bag should i bring... which shoes to wear... lots of matter to think about... anyway... i'm looking forward... just 2 more months to go... yeah~~~

8-9-2005

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面