i am still a kid

Your Inner Child Is Surprised

You see many things through the eyes of a child.
Meaning, you're rarely cynical or jaded.
You cherish all of the details in life.
Easily fascinated, you enjoy experiencing new things.


most of my frens n even my family members say that im childish... a 19 years old teen who act like a 9 years old kid... it's ok... coz i enjoy being a kid... a kid can cry when ever she wants to eat... needs attention... wan something from someone... n perhaps crying for anything is ok for a kid but not an adult... that is why i dun want to be adult... im a kid... always a cute little gal who wan everyone to pamper n love me... as a baby... hehe...

Comments

Anonymous said…
yay yay same as me lulu...same as me lolz

Mz Dory

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面