i'm old...

i must admit that im old... or jus being too forgetful?? im not sure la... but i really cant recall my member ID n password for AirAsia online booking... i have jus booked airticket for our Miri trip (not for holiday la, it's educational trip... mel, ben n i will be presenting our research at a conference February next year)... few weeks ago n now i totally forget bout the ID... i have spent more than an hour to think about it, n until now i still cant get it rite... i put aside all my task in the office n try my best to recall... but... oh NO!! i must get my work done soon... no more spending time thinking bout the ID n password... ok, so now how am i going to recall the ID or i should jus sign up for another account? will think bout it later... coz if i continue surfing the AirAsia website, i think my supervisor will scold me for not paying attention to my job...
or this hints me that i should not help **YF** book the air ticket? i hope she thinks carefully before she make any decision...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

black . hole

大学生了没

表面