sorry..i'm too busy + lazy now

i have not updated the blog for several weeks... i would really wish to update u guys with my internship n other stuff as well... but im really very busy in the office n it makes me feel extremely restless... i would rather spend my weekends sleeping in order to recharge energy for the following week... so i dont have time to blog... beside relaxing at home... i have to spend time with my parents, siblings n friends too... my sis will be going to japan this saturday for a month, so i hope that i could spend more time with her before she leaves... i miss my friends too... after all, ya ya im lazy... no time to blog (excuse)... will update as soon as i have **enough time**... haha...
by the way, im now suffering from a flu in the office... i wish i can go home earlier... i wan to SLEEP... but i dont want them to deduct my salary... **i need all the money to shop + i wan to go hong kong n taiwan n japan...** so i must TAHAN until end of the day... oh yea... all the best luyi... n get well soon too... ^ ^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

black . hole

大学生了没

表面