im talkative

me: how's tampasak? do they still remember me? is my kindergraten still there?
mun2: of coz, i have heard a lot about u... they always talked about u loh...

me (still talking while passing the plank): thanks for the letter... i miss mr lugasa n his family...
mun2: poh-e still has a few letters for u... it's from the teenagers...

mun2: uncle nooh told me u cried during the trek...

me: aiyoh... y lah he tell every1 the same old story... i cried once only mah...


finally group pix with justin timberdrake

conclusion:
i super like to talk loh... this is a staff training... im supposed to learn facilitating skills... not talking... i talked too much... shhhh...
luckily mr IW din attend the training or else he'll sure scold me... so super noisy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面