WPC 66307

watching burning flame 3 reminds me of my very exciting experience of getting lost in hong kong during RIMM... people around me have been listening to 307's adventures more than 10 times... but im still very excited about it... i believe sis shares the same feelings too.. haha...

due to my muka tembok-ness, (i have very thick skin after i joined raleigh =P) i msg mo kit (he's a real HK police officer) to help me buy EU car magnet, the 1 that i saw in TVB series... although he told me they dont sell it anymore, (he actually went to the souvenir shop to check for me, darn paiseh) he promised to bring me visit Hong Kong Police Souvenir Gallery... hahahahahahaha.. im super EXCITED now...

i have checked the website:

there are a lot of things that i wanna buy from the souvenir gallery... cant wait to go hong kong in dec... i should have joined christal there... i wanna buy the EU car figurine... think i should check out HK fire services souvenirs too... hahahaha...

i have new agenda in HK now... to shop at the police n fire services souvenir gallery... haha... i know when u guys read this post, u guys will say: it's so luyi, beh tahan loh... then show me CK's classic look... hahahahaha... ya, it's so WPC 66307....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

大学生了没

black . hole

表面