call me marathon runner!

yea yea, it's only 7.7km, not even considered a marathon.. but to luyi's standard it's a marathon already.. jogging / walking non stop for an hour n 5 mins... to me, that's marathon already!

yes i completed my first 7.7km run in 1 hour 5 mins.. 5 mins slower than yink heay n 1 min slower than poh-e.. i think i have done a great job! no medal though.. only zhi min managed to get the medal.. we are so happy for her.. coz can pinjam to take photos.. haha..

my motivation while running is the coca cola candy that i smartly hide in my bandanna.. i get 1 candy as reward every 20 mins.. n thinking of my europe / aussie / sabah travel plans also help me to keep running without having the time to think when i should stop.. i was so happy when i saw the familiar 1 malaysia building, heard the 'fa lun gong' band playing.. i know im getting nearer to the finishing line.. i nearly cried, im serious.. hahaha... tears of joy!

yeah, that's my first marathon.. i think i wouldn't mind taking up the 10km challenge.. but nothing more than that.. i would have to think a lot more than europe / aussie / sabah if im taking the 21km.. haha.. n thats not good for me..
coz, more traveling plans = lesser time to work = less money = spend more money.. haha..

Comments

hYpEr@cTivE said…
hey... not bad actually...
gayao la!! =P

Popular posts from this blog

black . hole

大学生了没

表面